OSMO PolyX 3044 Raw Transparent
Polyx Raw Transparent 3044
Polyx Oil Raw is a clear raw finish for interior use. It is especially recommended for wooden flooring, and is most suited to light coloured wood species.
Oils such as OSMO's renowned Polyx Oil accentuate the natural colour and grain of the timber, giving it a permanent "wet look". The new Polyx Oil Raw counters this exaggeration of the wood's colour, leaving the surface looking as near to natural as possible.
The finish is close to being invisible to the eye, and retains as much of the wood's natural colour as possible.
An easy to apply 2 coat system. No need for a primer coat, or sanding between coats. The dry finish is food safe, as well as safe for humans, animals and plants. Polyx Raw contains no biocides or preservatives. The finish is resistant against coffee, tea, wine, cols, fruit juice milk and water. It is suitable for children's toys, and is fast against perspiration and saliva.
Easy to maintain or repair if damaged.
- To achieve the best effect for Osmo 3044 Raw - STIR THOUGHERLY for 3 to 4 minutes before use.
- Load the roller up in the tray, at the front of the tray give the roller a couple of turn to remove excess oil and then go onto the work. Don’t load the roller up and go straight onto the work as you can apply too much oil. Try to work the oil into the pores of the timber as much as possible on the first coat.
- Please remember Micro Fibre Rollers are “directional” – never flip the roller over, if you start with the bar entering the on the right side, do the whole job that way.
- When brushing dip the tip of the brush into the oil then work that small amount into the pores of the timber. Repeat until the complete are is covered.
- Roller or Brush wash up is Turps.