Teak Oil Spray
Teak Oil Spray
Clear protection for timber patio furniture
Osmo Teak Oil spray is a clear, satin finish, oil formulation for protecting and maintaining timber garden furniture. The spray protects, maintains and improves the appearance of teak, kwila and other hardwoods in covered exterior areas.
The spray penetrates deeply into the timber, and helps to prevent swelling and shrinkage. The surface is microporous, which allows the timber to breathe, and will not crack, peel or flake.
Generally there is no need to sand the timber first.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Safe for humans, plants and animals once dry
- Highly water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous breathable surface which does not crack, peel or flake
- Approximate coverage: 24 square metres per litre with one coat
- No of coats: 2
- Drying time: 12 hours
- Sizes: 400ml spray can
- Storage times: 5 years unopened, 1 year once opened
Where the timber is grey and weathered, we recommend cleaning the surface first with Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel to restore the timber to its original colour. If the timber has been grey and weathered for many years, the Wood Reviver Power Gel may not work, in which case, the timber will require sanding first.
Please view the video clip below which shows cleaning with Wood Reviver Gel and application of Teak Oil Spray.
A trial is always recommended first to determine suitability.